HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF FOR A VEST!
Below are instructions and illustrations for how to measure for both men and women.
FOUR MEASUREMENTS. (MEN)
- 1. Chest: Wrap a measuring tape securely around your chest right below the nipples.
- 2. Middle (fullest part) : Wrap a tape. Note that I didn’t say , where you wear your belt!
- 3. Length in center back: Have someone hold the tape from the base of your collar vertically down to where the bottom of the vest will be. This length varies with each person depending on the length desired.
- 4. How tall are you? This gives me a general picture of the length needed.
FOUR MEASUREMENTS (WOMEN)
- 1. Bust: With bra on, wrap the tape around the fullest part of bust.
- 2. Waist: Wrap a tape around your waist.
Once I have this information, I’m closer to CUSTOMIZING the vest so that it will fit you. See note below:
EXTRA IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
It helps to talk to you, (or chat by email) as to other factors affecting the fit —-such as, “I don’t like a tight fit!” or, “I want this extra long to cover my —-.” “Make this snug as I’m on a diet and am going to lose a few pounds.” Communication is key to getting the desired finished product.